CLASSIX® METRO™ Pants
This metro-inspired design includes a drop-shoulder design that moves the sleeve seam beyond the shoulder for improved reach and reduced coat ride up. Together with a shorter front and longer back, this allows enhanced freedom of movement throughout the shoulders, arms, and back with less bulk. And the low-rise pants include a host of standard features including thermally enhanced flex liner knees and suggested options including SILIZONE® knee padding and DRAGONHIDE® reinforcements.
- INDEPENDENT STRETCH WAISTBAND for unrestricted fit and no-gap protection with liner.
- LINER ACCESS OPENING for easy access between the layers.
- REVERSE BOOT CUT is shorter in the back to avoid premature cuff wear.
- TRIMTRAX® THREAD PROTECTION cording lasts far longer on sewn on trim than conventional stitching.
- DOUBLE-STITCHED SEAMS with 8 – 10 stitches per inch for longer service life.
- 2" x 10" x 10" EXPANSION POCKETS with KEVLAR® fabric reinforcement pouch inside.
- DRAGONHIDE® REINFORCEMENTS on knees and cuffs.
- SILIZONE® KNEE PADDING on liner
- TAKE-UP STRAPS made from outer shell fabric with postman slide buckles
- MEN’S & WOMEN'S SIZES: Waist and Inseam.
Your choice of MATERIALS:
- Outer Shells, Moisture Barriers, Thermal Liners, Reinforcements and Reflective Trim.